Yo Pataki is a re imagining of the Hey Arnold characters as young adults. The series (hypothetically) would center around a 26 year old Helga Pataki who is now a bartender works at the family owned business, Big Bob’s Cafe.
When Big Bob’s Beepers goes out of business,…
"Honey have you… tried not being a magical girl?"
Thats actually a really pretty outfit. … I would wear that
Finished this animation of Mendl’s box opening to reveal the Courtesan au Chocolat within it.
Done in PS6.
Art for our SDCC 2014 signing card!
Inked by Danny Hynes, colored by Efrain Farias and Elle Michalka!
I did the sketch! Plus some Hangul practice.
↳ Levi’s “Rite of Passage” under Keith Shadis, ACWNR Extra Edition
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
this entire episode is a treasure.
Anime Sherlock, anyone?
I WOULD WATCH THE HELL OUT OF THIS